When you go for a job interview, the number one thing you do before you attend is your homework. You research everything you can and gather as much information as possible to make sure you stand out from the other candidates.
The same is true for real estate agents when we present for an appraisal. Technically, this is the same as going in for a job interview. Knowing as much information about the sellers and their property as you can find is the key to outperforming the other agents they will most likely be talking to and winning the business 80% or MORE of the time.
The video below contains a taste of 3 tips for your presentation that every agent SHOULD know. In my upcoming webinar on May 11, 28 Ways to Win 80% of the Business, I will be covering PRE-LISTING, PRESENTING, and CLOSING strategies that will help you easily double the amount of business you do and the amount of money you make.
If you’re interested in finding out my full 28 Ways to Win 80% of the Business, make sure you register for my upcoming webinar on May 11. After attending this 2-hour webinar, you will have:
- A complete guide of the presentation process from pre-listing rapport building, presenting, and closing to win 80% of the business
- The tools to overcome your fears and be able to think on your feet and answer any question thrown your way
- The confidence, regardless of your experience, to compete with the dominant agents in your area
- A clear checklist and agenda for every presentation you book
- An understanding of every objection you’re likely to face and how to overcome them
- Tried and tested methods to overcome fee droppers and agents that overprice properties
- A multitude of systems, strategies, tools, scripts, and dialogues that you can instantly implement into your business to start winning 80% or more of the business you compete for
If you simply can’t wait for the webinar and would like to start winning more listings and earning MORE MONEY now, you can book a call with me to discuss your situation and find out how Real Estate Brilliance can help.