Welcome to the last month of the 3rd quarter of the financial year. We have a lot to celebrate here at Real Estate Brilliance with our most recent graduating LIFE MEMBERS. Life membership is when a member has completed a minimum of 3 years with Real Estate Brilliance, making them a part of DNA of the program, leaders of the business, and with no more to pay. We spoiled them with a helicopter trip and a lavish 3-course banquet at Frasers Restaurant overlooking the city. Congratulations to them and welcome to LIFE MEMBERSHIP.
The market is smoking with positive growth of 5.1% for combined capital cities and 12.8% for combined regional areas in Australia annually. This is staggering, taking into consideration what is happening around the world. Although recent vaccine approvals have raised hopes of a turnaround in the pandemic later this year, renewed waves and new variants of the virus pose concerns for the outlook. Amid exceptional uncertainty, the global economy is projected to grow 5.5% in 2021 and 4.2% in 2022.
So, it is not all bad news globally. The market is making it irresistible for buyers to buy because of the following reasons:
- Low interest rates
- Rental price to increase, tenants buying own homes
- Real estate a secure investment
- Mining & construction booming
- Low unemployment rate
- Shortage of labour
- 39,000 or so ex-pats still wanting to come home (Sydney Morning Herald)
- Migration around the country closer to work due to fear of lockdowns
- International borders to be reopened and immigrants flooding in due to postponing delays due to COVID down 85% from the year ending 2019 (239,600)
- Grants and building incentives
And the list keeps ongoing. Based on the above, there is no end for this upturn to slow down anytime soon. So, buckle up and enjoy the ride.
Here’s to your success,